Plastic Column and Rod
At Windmills Are Us we believe one of the best things to happen in windmill technology in the past 100 years has been the plastic column and rod system. It is a plastic based system that eliminates corrosion and maximises the life of pump seals. This means the life of your windmill pump is prolonged and ensures you have a trouble-free windmill pumping system for years to come.
Our plastic column and rod products at Windmills Are Us are competitively priced and, considering you won't ever have to pull up and replace your corroded galvanised bore pipes and rods, it will save you time and money in the long run.
Column sizes are available in 1.25", 1.5" and 2" with rod sizes in .5" and 5/8". They are available in 3m and 6m lengths. Contact us at Windmills Are Us for more information.
- Polpro System with non rusting pipe columns and pull-rods.
- Replace old system with standard procedures.
- Steel reinforced, compressed twin sealed, pull rods reduce loss of stroke.
- Rubber and Eurethane stabiliser plates, push onto Polpro mill column to centralise and steady the column.
- Standard lengths and simple adaptors. Columns in BSP, Pull-rods in BSW threads.Special lengths - POA.
- Windmills operate quietly and gear boxes last longer.
- Pull-rod connections are long and slim to eliminate chaffing of the pump column.
- Deep bore Pull-rods use brass sockets.
- Pull Rod Top Adjuster provideing fine tuning of the bucket position to remove any bottoming. Raising / lowering is done simply, use a pair of spanners.